Audio Course - Spark Change: Do What You Love and Change the World
How to Start a Movement
What you'll learn:
✔️What Motivates You to Join a Movement
✔️How to Start A Movement
✔️How to Create a Successful Movement
✔️What Elements Required a Successful Movement
✔️How to Lead Successful Movement
✔️How to Start a Successful Movement
✔️How to Use Crowdfunding to Start Your Movement
✔️Steps to Non Profit Organizations Movement
✔️How the Internet Has Changed the Face of Social Movements
✔️Why Storytelling is Vital in Starting Your Movement
✔️What Aspects Successful Movements Have in Common
This course includes:
- A 🎧Professionally Recorded Audio Book Length: ~31 mins
- A 📓PDF Manual with examples of powerful movements, and tips that can help you start your own movement.
- A 📓PDF Workbook with exercises designed to help you put the info from the Manual into action.
- A 📓PDF Mini Report that complements the Workbook, perfect to use as “opt-in bait”.
- A 🎬Short Video Report Presentation, easy-to-follow.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to Start a Movement
- Managers interested in growing their skills and learning how to Start a Movement
- Entrepreneurs looking to build their own businesses and create a Movement
- A desire to Start a Movement
- Involvement in an organization where you want to grow and excel
- No prior knowledge required
So... How do you start a movement?
"You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world" - The Beatles
Starting a movement around something that you care about is one of the most rewarding (and beneficial) things one can do.
It doesn’t matter if you are out to change the world, your hometown, or even just your neighborhood. Whatever the scope of your ambition is, you should be commended for the desire to enact meaningful change in the world.
This audio course isn’t going to change the world on its own. It’s merely a tool designed to help you take that first step.
Every movement that has ever changed the world started with one person (or a collective) taking that single first step.
If you want to make a difference (to the world, your neighborhood or even just your family), then you have landed in the perfect spot.
Work through this audio course carefully and honestly, and you will have taken the ever important first step.
Now go out there and change the world!
Cristina Hlusak is an international author and an intuitive mentor dedicated to helping you become the person you most want to be. She is the Founder of ThetaHealing in Romania since 2008 and is the author of Looking Back and Călătoria spre manifestarea sinelui - Un ghid de descoperire spirituală (Romanian Edition).
As a coach and spiritual consultant, Cristina Hlusak has facilitated thousands of individual sessions and has led hundreds of courses, seminars, groupings, and retreats worldwide. Her writings and teachings are followed by thousands of people around the world.
Cristina's approach has been featured in Business Woman Magazine, Business Vip Magazine, City Compass, Romanian Insider and many other media outlets.
Cristina Hlusak has appeared on US, Italian and Romanian television on many award-winning shows.
Cristina empowers people to permanently transform their lives and create the world of their dreams. Her techniques and methods are based on solid scientific research and her results are lasting.
For free resources, join the community at CristinaHlusak.com.